Posted by Super Admin
Thursday, 31 July 2008 13:22
We note that MCA cannot remain silent anymore, lest we be accused (if not already accused) of being accomplices to diabolical conspiracies.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Press.
1. We meet here today because we, being members of 7 branches of MCA PJ Utara representing more than 1000 members of MCA, wish to do our civic duty to the Rakyat.
2. We note that MCA cannot remain silent anymore, lest we be accused (if not already accused) of being accomplices to diabolical conspiracies.
3. In particular, we refer to the medical report widely publicized on the internet by Malaysia Today, MalaysiaKini and countless other blogs. We had also taken the liberty to check on the comments contained in the medical report dated 28 June 2008 conducted on Mohd Saiful Bukhari Bin Azlan by Dr Mohamed Osman Abdul Hamid, the Medical Officer at Hospital Pusrawi Sdn Bhd. Three doctors we have checked with have stated that the comments meant that the results for the alleged sodomy is ‘negative’. They also confirmed that a Doctor can never change a medical report.
4. Assuming that the said medical report is true – and we call on Hospital Pusrawi to confirm or deny this – then:
4.1 We call on the Police, the Attorney-General, the MCA top leadership and the UMNO top leadership to immediately reveal in full all the evidence against Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and stop withholding vital evidence and decide to charge, or not to charge, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. The Deputy IGP Tan Sri Ismail Omar should also refrain from making statements that the internet reports on the said medical report were aimed at confusing the people when, in the same breath, he declines to comment on the medical report. Such statements by the Deputy IGP only serve to further the perception that the police is pulling out all stops to withhold evidence crucial to the innocence of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, a fellow citizen of our country, while at the same time fabricates, or attempts to fabricate, evidence against a fellow citizen of our country.
4.2 This “bogus charge” fiasco is also causing untold damage and hurt to our economy, our integrity as a nation. Daily, we are being compared to countries like Zimbabwe and other countries where despotic rulers reign. We cannot in all conscience be a party to the machinations by executive arms of the government to withhold/fabricate evidence against a citizen of our country.
5. Therefore, we urge the Police, the Attorney-General and the government to treat all our citizens fairly, with transparency, without withholding of crucial evidence and with the proper application of the rule of law.
MCA PJ Utara Branches:
MCA SS2 Town Centre
1. MCA SS2
2. MCA SS4
3. MCA Taman People’s Park
4. MCA Gardenia Centre
5. MCA Taman Mayang
6. MCA Damansara Baru
Mr LEE CHONG BENG [Chairman, MCA SS2 Town Centre] at 012-3987851
Mr PETER CHEN [Legal Advisor] at 012-6824902
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Malam ini kita menyaksikan ribuan pendukung Pakatan Rakyat membanjiri Stadium Malawati Shah Alam. Tidak kelihatan pada mereka kegentaran mahupun ketakutan untuk berhadapan dengan propaganda lapuk elit aparat kerajaan BN yang diketuai Musa Hassan dan Gani Patail. Skrip lama ingin diulang kembali. Ingin saya tegaskan jangan ingat senang untuk memperbodohkan rakyat!
Apapun tahniah saya ucapkan kepada penganjur dan tahniah sekali lagi kepada yang hadir. Yakinlah kemenangan semakin hampir!